Pages

Monday 2 June 2014

Bright Coloured Hair


One of the latest hair trends taking over Hollywood is the dark roots and bright colour combination. Recently, Lily Allen dyed her hair a flame red hue, but rather than a whole colour change, she kept her dark roots and bangs, going scarlet from mid-way down. She had a similar look a few weeks ago; however that was black with orange. 


In April, Katy Perry dyed her hair ‘slime green’ but the singer also kept her brunette bangs and roots. “I’ve wanted to go slime green for a long time. It’s springtime and I think it’s time to freshen up my look,” Katy said at the time. “I’m really excited about slime green, but I hope my hair doesn’t fall out.”

As well as Kylie Jenner.  She has been spotted with blue locks for a while now also, eliminating any theories that it was a temporary dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment